Friday, October 29, 2010

Videos of our Star!



Lydia is getting more and more fun and animated everyday! My parents found a fun walker for her and she was having the time of her life! She could move so much more quickly than normal! She definitely prefers 2 legs to all fours. I also like seeing how she reacts to my family. I want her to be familiar with them and not feel like she's seeing strangers everytime. Although, she still plays shy with our friends that we see a few times a week. Hmmm...we'll get through this. As long as she warms up quickly.



She's enjoys playing more games with us too! She likes Peek a boo, especially with Daddy because he gets really animated! I love how excited she gets in this video! Her legs are jumping up and down and she is ready for the next pop!


2 comments:

Eric said...

Cute! I wish I had a walker sometimes.

Lindsay said...

Caleb watched these with me and kept pointing at and waving "hi" to the baby. :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers