Thursday, September 10, 2009

New Galveston Adventures

So, I've gotten to go do a couple of the fun things in Galveston that I had promised I would. While David was in school one day, I went with a couple other women in the ward and rode the ferry. It was so fun! There were a bajillion dolphins following (or more leading) the boats! Unfortunately, I'm not that handy with my camera and couldn't get any pictures of them. Maybe one of these times I will. But it was a very nice relaxing day.

Me and David also got to go to the beach. It was very interesting! There were so many fish out that day! It was crazy! One of our friends even saw a very small shark swimming around the fish! Crazy! A little boy told David that if he stood still long enough, the fish would nibble at his legs. So, he kept on trying to no avail. I'm amazed at the tan line I got from just being out there a couple of hours! Yay!

So, one of my best friends from highschool was in Houston for the weekend and got to come visit me for a couple hours! Yay! It was so fun catching up with Sarah and meeting her little boy, Micheal. She's such a good mommy! We also took them to see the ocean. It was Micheal's first time discovering such a large body of water! I think he wished he was wearing swim trunks so that he could splash all around in it! It was a very fun day and so good to see such a great friend! Thanks for visiting Sarah! See you again soon!




No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers