Thursday, September 10, 2009

Such a cute little fetus!

David and I got to go in today to get the level 2 ultrasound done! Yay! So, we got a ton more pictures of the little lady. She is definetely a girl and it is now even more up in the air about when I am due. According to all the measurements, I could be due January 24th now. We'll see if the doctor will change my due date from February 3rd though. The tech said that she was pretty sure it would be a January baby no matter what. Yay! The sooner the better! (Well, within reason, of course! We don't want any babies coming before Christmas!) So, here's what you've all been waiting for! Fun pictures of Baby Lydia!

I'm pretty sure she's gonna be a model with this pose. The arm posed gracefully above her head as she shows off her profile!


Little footprints!


Such a small little rump! She is definetely a little kicker though! Too bad we don't have action photos to show!


And, just in case anyone was still wondering, Lydia is a girl!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Maybe you'll be like me and always deliver 2 weeks before your due date. I'll tell you, it's not a bad way to go. And, well, January 23rd's not a bad day either. ;)

Kiersten said...

So cute! We wish we would be there! :( Good to talk to you guys today though- we love you!

Julie said...

She really is quite the model! So now that you guys are in Galveston, we totally have to get together some weekend, since we're just a hop, skip and a jump away in Austin!

Jolene said...

I'm so excited for you! You'll be a cute little mommy!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers