Friday, July 16, 2010

Another Lord's Servant!

So, I would have gotten this up sooner. But we stayed up especially late last night to Skype with David's brother, Adam, as he opened his mission call. Yep! We get 2 missionaries in the family at the same time! How exciting is that! So, hopefully we'll get twice the blessings!
Anyways, I'm sure y'all are dying to know where he is going! Now, don't be fooled! I really am telling the truth! Adam will be serving in the Provo, UT Spanish Speaking mission!!! How awesome is that! He didn't go to BYU, so I guess the Lord felt he still needed the experience! And, maybe he'll decide he likes Provo so much, he'll stay there after his mission. I'm sure he'll have his share of awkward moments. Like the fact that his brother, Drew, will be in Provo going to BYU at the same time and such. But I know he'll be a strong missionary and be able to avoid all these temptations! And I know his family can be strong too and help him focus on his mission to serve the Lord! I'm just glad that I didn't have that temptation. But I know the Lord specifically selects those to serve around BYU that can withstand it. Oh, and he will be reporting to the MTC in Provo on September 8th. Less than two months Adam! Better hurry and get ready!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Believe it or not, but the Provo mission is one of the busiest in the world. Plus he might get to march in the 4th of July parade! There's nothing quite like getting super loud cheers all the way down University Avenue. :)

Stormie said...

The blog make over is looking fantastic!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers