Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Greatest apologies

My greatest apologies about not getting a recent post up. My computer is being quite the little brat. I don't know what is wrong with it. But it seems to insist I am no longer online whenever I try to create a post with pictures.
So, for all of those people who are dying to know what I've been up to lately, I do have some updated pictures in our June folder. Sorry, I haven't gotten July's up yet. And July is almost over. Hmmm...yeah I'm a little behind. But I'll blame the computer! Because I really have been trying! We'll see if it will even let me post this one!
Life is going good. David is insanely busy with school. He has his first second year test next week. He's a little nervous. Lydia is growing faster each day! She's sitting up even more confidently now and even tries to reach for things that are just barely out of her reach as she's sitting. She's so curious about everything around her. I'm trying to hurry up and baby proof some more areas of the apartment because it'll be pretty quick for her to move around more! And me, well I'm just trying to stay sane through it all. I've been doing some deep cleaning in the apartment (scrubbing behind the toilets, cleaning carpets and organizing everything more), it seems like it just never ends! I'm also trying to pick up the Mary Kay business more. The idea of making a little bit of money sounds so appealing! Especially when we are in so much debt!
I enjoy reading everyone else's blogs. Keep on updating yours and I'll do my best to let you know what's up with us.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Nope. The cleaning doesn't ever end. (At least it doesn't if you want things clean.)

Sigh.

Glad to hear your still alive, though! :)

Erin Anderson said...

Kim! You look ABSOLUTELY beautiful in your family picture above!!!!!! SERIOUSLY!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers